- 14999 SE Grant Ct, Portland, OR 97233
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1006 Sqft
- Cozy one level condo, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. New laminated wood floors, new interior paint. Master bedroom with bathroom & closet. New roof installed 2018. Corner unit, nice private back patio, fenced, laundry room on site, storage room. Great area to entertain. Buyer to due own due diligence [Home Energy Score = 1. HES Report at https://rpt.greenbuildingregistry.com/hes/OR10161890]
- 1113 NE Mariners Loop, Portland, OR 97211
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1628 Sqft
- HUGE PRICE REDUCTION! Nice two story home located in NE Portland. Home features 3 bedrooms, two & half bathrooms, nice size formal living & dining rm, plus a wonderful open kitchen area w/family rm, fresh interior paint. Fenced backyard w/great outdoor entertainment deck. This ideal location is close to parks, golf, the beach at the Columbia River, easy access to all major roads, public trans. Buyer to do own due diligence [Home Energy Score = 7. HES Report at https://api.greenbuildingregistry.com/report/pdf/R21334 ...
- 2956 SW Olaf Ter, Beaverton, OR 97003
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1802 Sqft
- Move-in ready & well maintd townhouse w/cvrd frnt porch, features 3 bdrms, 2.5 bath. Upstairs, a large fmly rm leads to an outdoor balcony. Ktchn w/tile flrs, gas range, eating bar. Lvng rm has lmntd wd flrs, off of a sliding dr leading to the bk deck & fully fncd bkyrd, Mstr bdrm has bath & wl-cls. The home also has a versatile den/off. Oversize 2 car garage! Few Mnts frm bus-line, MAX, Nike, Costco, shopping, restaurants.